Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience About having a fast metabolism

aguachento

a guy doing his thing
Top Contributor
I'm reading about Ray Peat's theories and came across that.

if you have a fast metabolism you can basically get away with ANYTHING.

everybody knows that guy that eats like complete shit and is still lean and looks healthy. this is because of their fast metabolism.

fast metabolism = active mitochondria

mitochondria make energy, imagine your entire body has 100% more energy.

detox pathways, endocrine glands, digestive system

EVERYTHING will be supercharged.

GF57I-AW0AAC8Y_.jpeg

some people claim they feel lethargic after eating carbs, or have a low body temperature.

these are signs of slowed metabolisms, no bueno

primal dieters also claim feeling lethargic when eating cooked meat, this is because the synthesis of enzymes requires energy.

so what’s causing a slowed metabolism?

- PUFA’s
- artificial light
- too many plants
- too little carbs
- lack of sunlight
- no grounding and too many EMF’s
- heavy metals/iron overload
- alcohol/drugs
- sedentary lifestyles
- misaligned circadian rhythm

a fast metabolism is also one of the best ways to boost your attractiveness since T3 can also be called the beauty hormone

GF57I-UWQAALKQF.jpeg

brows and lashes will rapidly grow in length, skin will look vibrant, hair will grow fast and more.

fast metabolisms rule, you are kinda superior

not to even start on everything connected to it

(you can’t be an athlete without having a fast metabolism)

see you guys next time, ciao

Masturbation boosts metabolism imo.

Blackpill decreases metabolism.

Thats the worst way to boost it

Activities which actually boost metabolism are weight training and high intensity workouts
i am getting vr so i can have higher intensity workouts

playstation vr seems the least cucked platform so far, but it has a wire on it that could cause serious injuries

i am getting vr so i can have higher intensity workouts

playstation vr seems the least cucked platform so far, but it has a wire on it that could cause serious injuries
You dont need vr to have high intensity workouts, its just an extra weight on your head which makes movements way more difficult, but i guess if it helps you use it

You dont need vr to have high intensity workouts, its just an extra weight on your head which makes movements way more difficult, but i guess if it helps you use it
i do not recommend putting a weight in ur head, probably causes neck problems lol

i want a vr as lightweight as possible, the main point is body exercise, not putting weight on ur head

Back