Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Height improvement ideas?

ChristIsKing

New to Looksmaxxing.

Have come to realize that being under 6ft is a huge disadvantage for finding a partner (I’m about 5’10-5’11, 22 years old). Have been consistently working out for the past 9 months and seen phenomenal gains. Would like to continue this trajectory and start dieting and taking better care of my skin. But growing like an inch or inch and a half would help as well.

Ideas I have:
- Better posture (consistently)
- feet exercises (no idea if this will help but I’d imagine that theoretically you can grow or firm up the muscles in your feet and it could add a few millimetres)
-consistent stretching and deadhangs
-continue to bulk up especially the shoulders and back

Any other ideas?

I'm shorter than you and get called tall by women. Why do you refuse to admit you're just ugly? Does it make you feel better to say "oh im an incel because im 5'11" instead of just admitting you are an incel because you're ugly as f**k? There are literal tinder experiments showing that 5'10 and 6'3 have the same SMV. Height only matters when you're 5'6 and get failoed by it