Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Height increase

idkkk

How to increase Height pls help I m 5'8 and 18 years old pls any tips anyyy???

not much you can do except wait it out you might hit a growth spurt but it comes down to genetics and standing up straight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not much you can do except wait it out you might hit a growth spurt but it comes down to genetics and standing up straight
Pls any tips how to hit a growth spurt????

brother don´t stress about height too much there are other qualities that are much more important than height like good looks and confidence.

,but here are some tipps for you to grow taller naturally
1. sleep 8+ a day
2. don´t eat any food 2-3 hours before you go to sleep
3. start exercising about 3 times a week. you can hit the gym or do calisthenics
4. eat healthy nutritional food
just live a healthy lifestyle to maximize the human growth hormone, which is responsible for your growth.

5. special tipp start sprinting: it increases human growth hormone by three or fourfold if you sprint correctly. It isn´t important how fast you are, but rather how much effort you put into it and how close to failure you can come
my routine is:
20-30 seconds all-out sprinting
90-120 seconds rest
and repeat this process 8-10 times for maximum results. And this one workout do 2-3 times a week

But for you, it really depends on whether your growth plates are still open or already closed. Usually, they close at 18-21 so I don´t know in your case. You can go check by x-raying your hand if you want and the doctor can tell you.

If you won´t grow naturally anymore, there is still a chance to gain 2-4 inches for you:
1. wear elevated shoes to gain an extra 2 inches
2. hang on a pull-up bar and relax so youre spine can compress (maybe 1 inch)
3. practice good posture (also 1 inch)
with those three things you probably end up at 5´10 to 5´11 which is a great height

I´m 5´11 myself and with high shoes 6´. I live in northern europe where most people are on average taller than in the rest of the world.
And also here there are only a few people who really tower me. Even if someone is 6´2 or 6´3 it´s only 2-3 inches taller than me, which isnt really much. Put something of 2-3 inches above your head and you´ll see that it really isn´t that much of a difference. And those 2-3 inches you can easily outplay by being more confident, better social skills, better looks, more athletic and so on

good luck brother :barrett:

Pls any tips how to hit a growth spurt????
it is literally a waiting game a grown man doesnt officially stop growing until 25 but even then its nothing insane if youre 5'8 at 18 there isnt much you can do but who knows you may hit a growth spurt and get taller but even then nothing wrong with being 5'8 if youre worried about girls not liking your height im 5'8 and i have little to no problem with getting girls literally take care of yourself and youre fine good luck

Truthfully, your height is not gonna change much between now and 25 even if you follow everything that frosty suggested. At 25 thats when bone density sets in and you get much heavier, go to the gym get on heavy duty and get hobbies. start a sport, go to college.

bro complete bone density sets in at 19 years old on average. For some, it closes earlier and for some it closes later. But it is rare that you grow till 25. If you hit puberty late maybe 21, but not 25 bro.
And at 18 it´s also very unlikely to grow crazy amounts. With luck 1-3 inches.

Truthfully, your height is not gonna change much between now and 25 even if you follow everything that frosty suggested. At 25 thats when bone density sets in and you get much heavier, go to the gym get on heavy duty and get hobbies. start a sport, go to college.
very true but even then the height difference from 18 - 25 is most likely going to be little to no difference and frosty i like that name alot more than frezza now.

scientificly proven that u can grow taller after puberty ( just hit the gym 3 times aweek[1hr 30min] and daily morning stretches drink water and sleep well..)