Deleted Member 131571
Member
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2026
- Messages
- 15
- Online time
- 1h 58m
- Reputation
- 32
I lowkey hate being tall though because all the guys go for short girls and I'm into tall guys which is hard to find when you are tall yourself
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
is this ragebait? you're 120 and 5'11 and you feel "big"? stfu bruhI lowkey hate being tall though because all the guys go for short girls and I'm into tall guys which is hard to find when you are tall yourself

most tall guys i know go for taller girls, idk thoI lowkey hate being tall though because all the guys go for short girls and I'm into tall guys which is hard to find when you are tall yourself
Nah, I have a wide ahh ribcage and get really bloated and feel like I look bigis this ragebait? you're 120 and 5'11 and you feel "big"? stfu bruh![]()
then you have rib flare you're not big broNah, I have a wide ahh ribcage and get really bloated and feel like I look big
what classify as a tall guy? Just cope ngl tall girls with good face do just as well as short girl with good faceI lowkey hate being tall though because all the guys go for short girls and I'm into tall guys which is hard to find when you are tall yourself
dont we alli wish i was tall
