Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Height

Rico

I'm currently 15 years old and 1.69 cm (Europe). I'm already bigger than my parents and my older brother (22 y/o) is just a few centimeters bigger than me. I know that genetics do play an important role in height and all that but is there any advice on maximizing my height until I'll stop growing?

eat high protein and supplementmaxx and be active etc. anything else is cope

I'm currently 15 years old and 1.69 cm (Europe). I'm already bigger than my parents and my older brother (22 y/o) is just a few centimeters bigger than me. I know that genetics do play an important role in height and all that but is there any advice on maximizing my height until I'll stop growing?
just wear 12 inch heels bro

Strech morning and evening
Drink milk
Consume lots of zinc
Keep test lvls at Max
Wear lifts
If all else fails save up for limb lengthening surgery ( very painful and expensive) do it in foreign country.

3333.33-5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (10,000-15,000mcg – 10-15mg total per week)
25mg MK-677 before bed every day
200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total)
With this protocol, you can reach an IGF-1 level close to (or exceed) 700ng/mL.
Which is absurdly high, and should give some height and decent muscle gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RainbowDash Off-Topic 9
davian nurmansyah Introduce Yourself 4
Clone Off-Topic 17
Salludon Off-Topic 34