Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

heightmaxxing

reap

I'm 15 and I'm 5'5 , I'm so much insecure about my height cuz most of my classmates are taller than me so I feel a sense of inferiority so I want to increase my height as much as possible, any tips?

Lower your estrogen, on top of that eat quality food and exercise like sprinting. A good sleep would also help a lot, and pray to god u get taller lmao

Try buying truheight gummies on Amazon they are an easy source of calcium and vitamin d I have alright genetics and I went from 5 8 at 14 to 5 10 in a month

Try buying truheight gummies on Amazon they are an easy source of calcium and vitamin d I have alright genetics and I went from 5 8 at 14 to 5 10 in a month
u sure those work? or could it be placebo? idk but seems a bit unrealistic tbh

don´t worry brother, When I was 15 I was about 170cm now I´m 183 at 17 and 1/2. You have a lot of time to grow, to be precise four years, you´ll grow until 19 years old. Here a few tips:
1. sleep 8+ a day
2. don´t eat any food 2-3 hours before you go to sleep
3. start exercising about 3 times a week. you can hit the gym or do calisthenics
4. eat healthy nutritional food (watch some youtube videos about a healthy diet that maxximises growth)
just live a healthy lifestyle to maximize the human growth hormone, which is responsible for your growth.

5. special tipp start sprinting: it increases human growth hormone by three or fourfold if you sprint correctly. It isn´t important how fast you are, but rather how much effort you put into it and how close to failure you can come
my routine is:
20-30 seconds all-out sprinting
90-120 seconds rest
and repeat this process 8-10 times for maximum results. And this one workout do 2-3 times a week

but being dutch is a cheat code bro
I am Dutch, so it's kind of unfair, but I am 18 years old and 194 cm tall. The things I think have the most effect are sleep; I used to sleep 8-10 hours a day, nutrition; I think the Dutch diet plays a role as well, as I eat vegetables, potatoes, and meat every day, and exercise.