Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello my name is james 15 height: 5’6 Help needed on overall self improvement

James Franco

Hello my name is james and I’m unhappy with the way I am I haven’t gone to the doctor recently but last time I went I weighed 150 pounds and was 5’6. I need someone to help me plan a long term journey that I can undergo to improve my height looks etc. I don’t have much money so it will have to be with limited resources.
Help is appreciated

Hello my name is james and I’m unhappy with the way I am I haven’t gone to the doctor recently but last time I went I weighed 150 pounds and was 5’6. I need someone to help me plan a long term journey that I can undergo to improve my height looks etc. I don’t have much money so it will have to be with limited resources.
Help is appreciated
welcome @James Franco

Help is appreciated
try to use any skin cleanser and moisturize for your face to keep it clean. start mewing and keep a good posture. try to workout and go to a gym, if you cant, then do calisthenics or basically bodyweight exercises. take cold showers, ice your face, drink water, and dont focus on females. idrk much tbh, i just know a few things

Help is appreciated
get off this app

Back