Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Help Forehead wrinkles and relaxing eyes

ajskin'n'bones

official rexxie
I have some deep wrinkles on my forehead and i think it's cause my eyes are so tense. I try to relax them, but it's hard to keep my forehead smooth. Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of the wrinkles or how to keep my eyes relaxed? I'm not doing a surgery, natural methods please

I have some deep wrinkles on my forehead and i think it's cause my eyes are so tense. I try to relax them, but it's hard to keep my forehead smooth. Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of the wrinkles or how to keep my eyes relaxed? I'm not doing a surgery, natural methods please

Eat and drink right Take a healthy diet that is rich in vitamin C and avoid foods that are rich in fat and carbohydrates—both of which increase the risk of wrinkles. Drink at least eight 8 glasses of water every day. Being hydrated goes a long way to help wrinkles.​

Or use Kinesio Tape

Attachments

• IMG_5961.jpeg
    IMG_5961.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Looksmaxxing 6
chudtard Introduce Yourself 7
J Hair Advice 1
fatfingerdingle1 Mewing 6