Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HELP I realized i’m pretty flat faced

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
What can I do to correct this? My maxilla is recessed, my chin is borderline recessed. I’m only 14 though, i’m already practicing good posture and mewing 24/7. What can I do naturally to get forward maxilla growth and chin projection? What orthodontic or orthotropic devices could help? Finally, if all else fails what are my surgical options?

Attachments

• IMG_3507.jpeg
    IMG_3507.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looking at the photo I also lack under eye support. Boneless.

mewing will push the maxilla forward

mewing will push the maxilla forward
yes

but otherwise you can get a palate expander at the dentist, it also makes dental procedures much easier as it just physically makes the inside of your mouth bigger

What can I do to correct this? My maxilla is recessed, my chin is borderline recessed. I’m only 14 though, i’m already practicing good posture and mewing 24/7. What can I do naturally to get forward maxilla growth and chin projection? What orthodontic or orthotropic devices could help? Finally, if all else fails what are my surgical options?
Got ya, https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeFK3Fso/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Off-Topic 9
Alexnordic Hair Advice 3
howtomogg Fitness & Bodybuilding 0
delinquentgentleman Ratings 7