Like whatNo, something else
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Like whatNo, something else
hi lolLike what
Am not gonna say it, because then ur gonna do itLike what
Hi lolhi lol
u brought that to a legal battle yet?I've already been r***d before
Ak used to it
explain more, this is a thing that actually mattersLike rn am getting SA'ed by a girl and I can't do shit unfortunately
fuck off
She tries kisses me, cuffs my breast, touch my other private parts, and says disgusting lewd things to meu brought that to a legal battle yet?
explain more, this is a thing that actually matters
I was gonna sexually harass you, but you're like 12 and i dont like going after expired ones
who mother, friend, ?She tries kisses me, cuffs my breast, touch my other private parts, and says disgusting lewd things to me
Am 15 now!!! My bday was yesterday >-<I was gonna sexually harass you, but you're like 12 and i dont like going after expired ones
Idk,she ain't my friendwho mother, friend, ?
n***a
HagAm 15 now!!! My bday was yesterday >-<
What? I can't be happy am 15 now?n***a
You let a random foid classmate r**e you? howIdk,she ain't my friend
Its some classmate
then just get away from her, tell ur principal its pretty easy to avoid her if it isnt ur momIdk,she ain't my friend
Its some classmate
@Methodical @TonyDr permaban this n***aShe tries kisses me, cuffs my breast, touch my other private parts, and says disgusting lewd things to me
I can't do shit, i was like one time walking down the halls to my class and she spotted me and she grabbed my face and forced me into a fucking kiss (good thing i was able to move away in time)You let a random foid classmate r**e you? how
What? I was js answering a question@Methodical @TonyDr permaban this n***a
did u see the og post?fuck off
You're such a good little victim, awwww. just say you're into it whore ass retarded bitchI can't do shit, i was like one time walking down the halls to my class and she spotted me and she grabbed my face and forced me into a fucking kiss (good thing i was able to move away in time)
And she normally does it on the bus where I can't move or anything
nah but im assuming its something horribledid u see the og post?
I already told her, but she is becoming WAY more provocative nowthen just get away from her, tell ur principal its pretty easy to avoid her if it isnt ur mom
@copevictim referencevictim
See? This is why I can't do shitYou're such a good little victim, awwww. just say you're into it whore ass retarded bitch
nah but im assuming its something horrible
nah but im assuming its something horrible
Me when im in an eternal incapable victim competition and my opponent is you:See? This is why I can't do shit
People will think I like it cuz am a lesbian
One of them is DMing me as I speak rn
@leea alt moving crazy
i literally couldnt care less + ur getting groomedOne of them is DMing me as I speak rn
can i join the haremOne of them is DMing me as I speak rn
n***a I was 4 when I was r***d, tf u wanted me to do?Me when im in an eternal incapable victim competition and my opponent is you:
(somehow can't kill herself, yet can be molested outside her own house and can't do anything about that either)
I already reported himi literally couldnt care less + ur getting groomed
dont tell her be like force full about it sa isnt something to be pushed away tell her straight "stay the fuck away from me or il tell the cops and ruin your life" or just beat her assI already told her, but she is becoming WAY more provocative now
And she takes PRIDE in it if someone calls her out 🫩
Clearly not what I was talking about stupid dickhead, beat the current molester up or report her to the authorities, but noooo you'd rather post about it on .com, i know you're baiting at this point and im mad i even believed it for a second, I wish you get r***d for real againn***a I was 4 when I was r***d, tf u wanted me to do?
Beat her ass? Yk how school is all bitchy. I would be the one to get In troubledont tell her be like force full about it sa isnt something to be pushed away tell her straight "stay the fuck away from me or il tell the cops and ruin your life" or just beat her ass
I didn't post abt it? The n***a asked abt it so I answered his questionClearly not what I was talking about stupid dickhead, beat the current molester up or report her to the authorities, but noooo you'd rather post about it on .com, i know you're baiting at this point and im mad i even believed it for a second, I wish you get r***d for real again
then block him r****dI already reported him
But he came back on a new account
do it off grounds, lure her somewhere and be like "have sex here" and just beat her assBeat her ass? Yk how school is all bitchy. I would be the one to get In trouble
it probably won'tAnd plus she is younger so it will be dismissed as playing
"hmmm would I rather get reprimanded by the teachers or get r***d in the hallways?... what a dilemma..." i hope u get r***d againBeat her ass? Yk how school is all bitchy. I would be the one to get In trouble
And plus she is younger so it will be dismissed as playing
Yeah n***a
Get rap3d again? SonClearly not what I was talking about stupid dickhead, beat the current molester up or report her to the authorities, but noooo you'd rather post about it on .com, i know you're baiting at this point and im mad i even believed it for a second, I wish you get r***d for real again
"but but thats meann"then block him r****d
so you’ve been working out and training for years and a girl younger than you is managing to r**e you?Beat her ass? Yk how school is all bitchy. I would be the one to get In trouble
And plus she is younger so it will be dismissed as playing
chill you will find out shes lyingso you’ve been working out and training for years and a girl younger than you is managing to r**e you?
n***a believes these talesso you’ve been working out and training for years and a girl younger than you is managing to r**e you?
I don't think u understand"hmmm would I rather get reprimanded by the teachers or get r***d in the hallways?... what a dilemma..." i hope u get r***d again