susborger
P52 Ghoul
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2026
- Messages
- 379
- Solutions
- 4
- Online time
- 1d 4h
- Reputation
- 525
Who tf are youYes well
Gck owns you and all of gg btw
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who tf are youYes well
Gck owns you and all of gg btw
@bledilletante could have jew in her too if she stopped ignoring mei have jew in me too brother
Does he knowWho tf are you
You don't need to know who I am for my statements to be trueWho tf are you
WE are in your walls GWho tf are you
lrightYou don't need to know who I am for my statements to be true
ey @bledilletante get in line@bledilletante could have jew in her too if she stopped ignoring me
Dream whore wallahey @bledilletante get in line
Are u 19?A
lright
im a boy but it works too igDream whore wallah
NopeeeeAre u 19?
Foidslayer?Nopeeee
NopeeeFoidslayer?
Trad?Nopeee
Noppeeee just give upTrad?
Oh no no no no no no no noNoppeeee just give up
This interaction will be brought to the gck and they will decide what to do to you
Those who knowNopeee
I know you're IndianOh no no no no no no no no
what?You sure? One of them flashed me their cock![]()
I didnβt talk shit about gck menI know you're Indian
You think you can run from us and talk shit on us without reperations?
You sure about that?I didnβt talk shit about gck men
I just got abit mad after getting banned thrice and getting trolled by hexum if I said anything I didint mean itYou sure about that?
How could I be certain
Apologize right now and make it sincereI just got abit mad after getting banned thrice and getting trolled by hexum if I said anything I didint mean it![]()
Idkwhat do you fucking think
Are u gonna extort me like nikApologize right now and make it sincere
If you don't apologizeAre u gonna extort me like nik
Ok I am sorry for talking shit about gck pls forgive me manIf you don't apologize
I smell hesitation and sarcasm in your toneOk I am sorry for talking shit about gck pls forgive me man
No Iβm being sincereI smell hesitation and sarcasm in your tone
And can I get added back to gckI smell hesitation and sarcasm in your tone
WhyAnd can I get added back to gck
Im lonely
Arnt we allIm lonely
Ok I'm making a thread leaking your faceNooo β____β donβt blame urself![]()
No no wait Iβm sorryOk I'm making a thread leaking your face
Donβt do itOk I'm making a thread leaking your face
So now you wanna apologize? Where was the respect before I mentioned I have blackmail?No no wait Iβm sorry
I apologised when u asked me to manSo now you wanna apologize? Where was the respect before I mentioned I have blackmail?
It was not sarcasticSo now you wanna apologize? Where was the respect before I mentioned I have blackmail?
Alright
Ey tell me Abt your Pokemon go? What's ur best PokemonAlright
Tyranitar is my highest combat power monEy tell me Abt your Pokemon go? What's ur best Pokemon
What're the IVs likeTyranitar is my highest combat power mon
And also the free Mewtwo sadlyTyranitar is my highest combat power mon
ThanksNicee
Thatd like 92%
Mogs