I LOVE POKÉMON TOO! I HAVE A 25$ CARD!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How old are you and how old are they ?No I was thinking of black mailing since 2 of them are adults
Am 15, and like 2 are 19How old are you and how old are they ?
Wait wtf ur a modHow old are you and how old are they ?
Yeah better just tell them to fuck off, don't try to blackmail them or else, just be upfront and tell them to go awayAm 15, and like 2 are 19
And one the minors its 12 an other is 16, and the last one 14
Where did you see thatWait wtf ur a mod![]()
It says ur head admin and modYeah better just tell them to fuck off, don't try to blackmail them or else, just be upfront and tell them to go away
Where did you see that
check dc
Okcheck dc
What a interesting world me life in truly