Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

help me fix everything bronanas (im new)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cause if you wanna better chance of attracting a guy, then you should do that; otherwise, you can just keep cutting since your a bisexual
1. i get more n*****s than bitches and 2. i dont think guys want a chubaka faced bodybuilder for a girlfriend. i want to be small enough to be picked up with one hand and make any of his clothes appear 'oversized'

1. i get more n*****s than bitches and 2. i dont think guys want a chubaka faced bodybuilder for a girlfriend. i want to be small enough to be picked up with one hand and make any of his clothes appear 'oversized'
You might be right tbh. If I was a guy, I don’t think I would want to date a really skinny girl tbh. This is just my opinion and what I believe to be an attractive girl. Another thing that you said is that you don’t wanna be to fat and I think your right also because I wouldn’t want to date a really thick girl. Whatever works for you, just do that! :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You might be right tbh. If I was a guy, I don’t think I would want to date a really skinny girl tbh. This is just my opinion and what I believe to be an attractive girl. Another thing that you said is that you don’t wanna be to fat and I think your right also because I wouldn’t want to date a really thick girl. Whatever works for you, just do that! :D
i would be neither skinny or fat, search '60kg to 50kg transformation' on tiktok, it should make sense now

Try too find a healthy medium for you tht is still healthy but looks suitable

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delinquentgentleman Ratings 7
G Looksmaxxing 3
maciasss Looksmaxxing 11
P Ratings 0