Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

help me fix side profile

more chin projection would help you heavily and make it more adjusted to beneath lips

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
more chin projection would help you heavily and make it more adjusted to beneath lips
Your nose looks good on the side profile , I genuinely think the chin projection is only thing
I think my eyes are too small something like that, while my nose is big so it makes my side profile bad

Your nose looks good on the side profile , I genuinely think the chin projection is only thing
he doesnt need chin projection... :waitwhat: if he did he would look like this
1719181768880.png
i dont think this is it bro 😭

no hating btw, i would recommend knowing the facial bone differences like malar, maxillary, mandibular bones, and chin projection

he doesnt need chin projection... :waitwhat: if he did he would look like this
View attachment 32196
i dont think this is it bro 😭

no hating btw, i would recommend knowing the facial bone differences like malar, maxillary, mandibular bones, and chin projection
The surgery would give mass below lip too

how can I make my side profile atleast a bit better without any nose job
Listen careful, DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHIN PROJECTION.

Your chin, in relation to your lower mandible, is already projected. Pushing it even further would make you weirder and uglier.
It appears that pushing the lower mandible foward as a whole would be the ideal. In this case, it is Le Fort surgery.

ALSO, your nose size is not the problem, it is actually good. The real bad size is your lower MANDIBLE, not your chin.

Listen careful, DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHIN PROJECTION.

Your chin, in relation to your lower mandible, is already projected. Pushing it even further would make you weirder and uglier.
It appears that pushing the lower mandible foward as a whole would be the ideal. In this case, it is Le Fort surgery.

ALSO, your nose size is not the problem, it is actually good. The real bad size is your lower MANDIBLE, not your chin.
@felly my bad when i said chin i was probably meaning this