Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

help me pls

rkgarch1

18 years old, i have a hugeee nose, very fat tip and bump on bridge and droops down whenever i smile, thin lips, among other things. how can i improve my looks or distract from those? i’ve included photos with and without makeup. pls be brutally honest !!

Attachments

• IMG_6011.jpeg
    IMG_6011.jpeg
    546.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6012.jpeg
    IMG_6012.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5891.jpeg
    IMG_5891.jpeg
    956.2 KB · Views: 30
Damn, 10 out of 10, in my honest opinion you're perfect, the nose isn't a problem, nice side profile, beautiful hair and eyes. I think you won't have any trouble to get a bf or gf!! It feels like you're already hit the gym, however, if you don't, gym is always a good way to improve your body shape, but your face is already very attractive, I hope you're doing well!
I have one question, where u from? you look indian or something like this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thank you, in my own opinion i have a very toned body from the gym and visible abs so i don’t think that’s an issue but i appreciate the sentiment, & i’m from punjab

thank you, in my own opinion i have a very toned body from the gym and visible abs so i don’t think that’s an issue but i appreciate the sentiment, & i’m from punjab
Nice, so there's nothing to worry about, beautful city

18 years old, i have a hugeee nose, very fat tip and bump on bridge and droops down whenever i smile, thin lips, among other things. how can i improve my looks or distract from those? i’ve included photos with and without makeup. pls be brutally honest !!
The nose isnt a problem, the lips are also ok. Overall 7.7/10 decently above average.

Your facial harmony is realy good. I think they only thing you can do without surgery is vaseline on eyelashed before sleep, that will define them more. If you are into surgery tho, it will boost your appearence a lot. For me overall a 7.5/10