Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HELPP!! I can't get rid of this muscle under my jaw and it's ruining jawline(also rate me from 1-10 and give me advice, 17 and 5 foot 7 BTW)

it’s your hyoid bone and it can be moved

look up hyoid exercises

8/10 really good potential if you just tried to use a facial cleanser. Make sure to grow your hair and your beard out!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
8/10 really good potential if you just tried to use a facial cleanser. Make sure to grow your hair and your beard out!
Thank you very much, I only have acne on my cheeks. I use cerave hydration cleanser and salicylic acid cleanser. Any other recommendations

i got you bro its not actully a bone, if im corect its ur submandibular gland
i had this problem myself for a long time like basically i used to do wrong mewing which cause this gland to swell and it looked even bad until i learing proper mewing technique
so i think that might be the cause for you as well
also good facial harmony
could work on the eye area and hairstyle otherwise 7.5/10

very bad udereye support

i got you bro its not actully a bone, if im corect its ur submandibular gland
i had this problem myself for a long time like basically i used to do wrong mewing which cause this gland to swell and it looked even bad until i learing proper mewing technique
so i think that might be the cause for you as well
also good facial harmony
could work on the eye area and hairstyle otherwise 7.5/10
how were you mewing wrong, so that i can change it too. bro your my biggest hope right now i really need this.

how were you mewing wrong, so that i can change it too. bro your my biggest hope right now i really need this.
it was basically i was forcing my tongue on the roof of my mouth which kind of like flexed this gland so it bulged
but insted what u have to do is try to swallow ur saliva and create a suction force in ur mouth and ur tongue will automaticly go on the roof
u should check out the proper mewing thread its pinned there ill link it here also

it was basically i was forcing my tongue on the roof of my mouth which kind of like flexed this gland so it bulged
but insted what u have to do is try to swallow ur saliva and create a suction force in ur mouth and ur tongue will automaticly go on the roof
u should check out the proper mewing thread its pinned there ill link it here also
I hope you will always be happy in life my friend. i am truly grateful. May god keep you and your loved ones happy and heathy and wealthy