Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Hey evreyone..

CarsonTheChadd

Established Member
Hi yall, I may now be the most hated person on this forum but here we go. Look, I am sorry if I’m not meeting up with y’all’s expectations. I am just trying to get used to the Looxmaxxing stuff and how toxic it can be. I know I said I’d quit but I came back and I’m not gonna take any more BS. Why did I get into Looxmaxxing? I just want to look better because I don’t like getting picked on at school and getting made fun of for my ticks and Asperger’s. I’ve started looksmaxing at August 28. Look, I am sorry that I quited and I’m not gonna listen to the hater no more. Would you all find it in your heart to forgive me?

Hi yall, I may now be the most hated person on this forum but here we go. Look, I am sorry if I’m not meeting up with y’all’s expectations. I am just trying to get used to the Looxmaxxing stuff and how toxic it can be. I know I said I’d quit but I came back and I’m not gonna take any more BS. Why did I get into Looxmaxxing? I just want to look better because I don’t like getting picked on at school and getting made fun of for my ticks and Asperger’s. I’ve started looksmaxing at August 28. Look, I am sorry that I quited and I’m not gonna listen to the hater no more. Would you all find it in your heart to forgive me?
nah we dont hate you
keep going

ok lil n***a

I never hated on you and i never will bro

Go ahead lil bro you are not going to get anywhere without this forum

Nah bro, words on an internet forum can't shake you, life is much harder than just words from people you don't even know irl.
Be stronger lil bro, you already know that the real world won't flatter you, if you let yourself be shaken by a few words like that, irl people affect you much more.
Anyway, nobody has to forgive you for anything, you didn't do anything wrong to ask for forgiveness

nobody hates you, or at least i hope they dont. its your choice to stay and to looksmax, and i hope that you turn handsome like you want. always expect toxicity, its an online forum. 🤑🫶

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go ahead lil bro you are not going to get anywhere without this forum
Thank you for that comment, I’m going to keep going and help others and myself get better!

Nah bro, words on an internet forum can't shake you, life is much harder than just words from people you don't even know irl.
Be stronger lil bro, you already know that the real world won't flatter you, if you let yourself be shaken by a few words like that, irl people affect you much more.
Anyway, nobody has to forgive you for anything, you didn't do anything wrong to ask for forgiveness
Thank you bro, I’ve never thought about it that way. I’m gonna start to not care what the haters think and move on!

nobody hates you, or at least i hope they dont. its your choice to stay and to looksmax, and i hope that you turn handsome like you want. always expect toxicity, its an online forum. 🤑🫶
Thank you for this comment! I may not always accept toxicity but I just got to keep going and get better as I climb the Chad hill!