Eric-sub3
New member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2026
- Messages
- 8
- Online time
- 54m 40s
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trying to rn I wanna get to 120 my current is 146keep getting leaner
holy frauded pics, post real photos for a rating. sub3 for nowI’ve lost over 30 pounds past 2 months from stuff I’m not proud of and this is what I look like currently please give me ratings and tell me how to improve
Not fraudulent only thing that’s different is the lighting I hadholy frauded pics, post real photos for a rating. sub3 for now
51how old are you?
just say it jfl you wont get banned, still bloated, take a proper pic btw you're frauding w lights and angle
I thought I would but 15 and I’ll repost soonjust say it jfl you wont get banned, still bloated, take a proper pic btw you're frauding w lights and angle