Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi guys, i'm brazilian and that are my 5 years evolution (15y to 20y)

holy shit amazing ascension dude keep it up

Nice transformation

did you have any surgeries ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah man, i never had any surgeries.

Ty man, i put a lot of offort on it

I wouldn't have it even if I wanted to, my genetics are horrible for weight gain.

But this are my physique

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202_095928_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202_095928_Instagram.jpg
    631.1 KB · Views: 56
I wouldn't have it even if I wanted to, my genetics are horrible for weight gain.

But this are my physique
nice

you only need more size on your shoulders and arms, the rest looks good

nice

you only need more size on your shoulders and arms, the rest looks good
I agree, but i want a bigger chest too.
Rn i am at 1,80m heigh and 78kg

No lol ive been to brazil foid, cant take a joke?
I joking too ma'am, don't take it personally. Did you like coming to Brazil? If you have money and know where you are going, Brazil is a great country to visit

Yes yes was scared at first but its pretty would def go back
You should come back, Brazil is such a good country!!
And you haven't had to be scared, it is only reallyyy dangerous if you go to Rio de Janeiro, Salvador or Fortaleza

bro why do you need to shit on people all the time, he had an awesome ascension
Nah bro, don't worry about that

It's okay, there are a lot of people saying good things, it's not good for us to focus on the other side

bro why do you need to shit on people all the time, he had an awesome ascension
im not shitting on anyyone. im just a blackpilled realist. he always had that face and those genes, all he did was lose weight.

im not shitting on anyyone. im just a blackpilled realist. he always had that face and those genes, all he did was lose weight.
Lmao, I'm more than 20 kilos heavier than in the first photo bro

Bro you look like the brazilian version of gigachad, sharp jawline, fitting haircut, clean face, you defo look better than me.

my face is not masculine enough to go head-to-head with gigachad jfl.

I bet you get all the girls in your village
Thanks bro, and about this, I have reasonable success with women, but I don't like slaying

Back