- Joined
- Mar 5, 2025
- Messages
- 9,145
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 26d 7h
- Reputation
- 15,259
- Location
- vast abyss null
Im packing to go to the city again
My mom wants me for Easter and theres a house party today
Im gonna party for 3 weeks and shop till I drop and workout and stay cute and social
Lots of pressure but it'll be nice
My friends r trying to set me up with ppl and I dont want anybody bro
My bus is in 4 hours
Im ready to terramog da pit
Im bringing my fucking roadman thug hb to a screamo show #bombness
My mom wants me for Easter and theres a house party today
Im gonna party for 3 weeks and shop till I drop and workout and stay cute and social
Lots of pressure but it'll be nice
My friends r trying to set me up with ppl and I dont want anybody bro
My bus is in 4 hours
Im ready to terramog da pit
Im bringing my fucking roadman thug hb to a screamo show #bombness