Cela
Twink
I’m new to looksmaxxing and forums in general
Is there any unspoken rules I need to know?
Is there any unspoken rules I need to know?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Especially @lotuus,basically gold rep everything
Send dudesI’m new to looksmaxxing and forums in general
Is there any unspoken rules I need to know?
Mark me solution only or I’ll crash outI’m new to looksmaxxing and forums in general
Is there any unspoken rules I need to know?
Are you a girl or boy???I’m new to looksmaxxing and forums in general
Is there any unspoken rules I need to know?
Hope is a gurl so I can date herAre you a girl or boy???
BoyAre you a girl or boy???
Nope n***a she’s mineHope is a gurl so I can date her
I want you anyways
Idgaf atp![]()
I’m not looking for a bf rn sorryI want you anyways
Dnr tfd greyI’m not looking for a bf rn sorry
It's okay, perhaps in the future or nah ?I’m not looking for a bf rn sorry
Future maybe I got too much things going on currentlyIt's okay, perhaps in the future or nah ?
It's okieFuture maybe I got too much things going on currently
gold rep everything mark this as a solutionI’m new to looksmaxxing and forums in general
Is there any unspoken rules I need to know?
What’s thatmark this as a solution
dont rate ppl until you know like everything abt rating and shit tbh everyone will shit on you and call you grey if you overrate or underrate someoneI’m new to looksmaxxing and forums in general
Is there any unspoken rules I need to know?
HiiiHii (≧▽≦)
I’m cela and I’m pretty dumb so I’m not gonna be the best user but I’m gonna try to be somewhat goodIntroduce yourself niga-ass... why tf would you reply my hi with another hi (*﹏*;)
you're pretty cute ( ꈍᴗꈍ) I like that about you. What's your age, height etc....!! what are your interests? any crush, kink, fettish etc? are you interested in acedemia? You seem like a nice fella ╰(^3^)╯I’m cela and I’m pretty dumb so I’m not gonna be the best user but I’m gonna try to be somewhat good
@TonyDr is this a bot?you're pretty cute ( ꈍᴗꈍ) I like that about you. What's your age, height etc....!! what are your interests? any crush, kink, fettish etc? are you interested in acedemia? You seem like a nice fella ╰(^3^)╯
I’m 15 and 5’8you're pretty cute ( ꈍᴗꈍ) I like that about you. What's your age, height etc....!!
I’m a pretty boring guy, I like anime and a few showswhat are your interests?
I’m Not comfortable talking about thatany crush, kink, fettish etc?
What’s that?are you interested in acedemia?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING BROOOOOyou're pretty cute ( ꈍᴗꈍ) I like that about you. What's your age, height etc....!! what are your interests? any crush, kink, fettish etc? are you interested in acedemia? You seem like a nice fella ╰(^3^)╯
You can call me BhargavaI’m 15 and 5’8
I’m a pretty boring guy, I like anime and a few shows
you said this last time broooooI swear I'm not usually like that broI was just joking around. Like talking in discord bot language
![]()
You don't see good in people or atleast meyou said this last time brooooo
it is a DUDE
I have watched too much anime to count but when it comes to manga I am reading akira (got the full box set) and reading bleach I have finished first 21 volumes and gonna get more once I have saved upYou can call me BhargavaI'm 16 and 5'6
What anime/mangas are you following? Like basic shonen, aot, or romance type shi or something more interesting
i'm sorry babu youre rightYou don't see good in people or atleast mewhy am I always called out when I talk bs and not when I'm spreading useful and insightful info
![]()
My name is literally on my profile. What took you so long to figure it outi also thought your name was akash
respectfully i can hear the accent seeping off the text
You're our guardian theni'm sorry babu youre right
i'm really kind tho everyone knows that
but if im talking about someone and it sounds like im talking shit, that shows you did a bad thing iygwim
right... no one is calling you vastu or "Ākāśa"My name is literally on my profile. What took you so long to figure it outand I do have a slightly bengali accent even while speaking english
![]()
yeah fr i am your superiorYou're our guardian then
Damn. Can I have your MAL?I have watched too much anime to count but when it comes to manga I am reading akira (got the full box set) and reading bleach I have finished first 21 volumes and gonna get more once I have saved up
Don’t have oneDamn. Can I have your MAL?
I bet you can't read Hindi. Not a problem for a multilingual like me. I can communicate Hindi, Bengali, Maithili, English, Bhojpuri, Assamese, and Magadhi fluentlyright... no one is calling you vastu or "Ākāśa"
plus i bet like 3 people here can read hindi
also only gold rep me![]()
Where do you track your anime/mangas then? What you are watching, reading, your reading list, your updates etc. you don't track em or you're doing it on pen paper like a cavemanDon’t have one
ay im your superior dont you dare flaunt on meI bet you can't read Hindi. Not a problem for a multilingual like me. I can communicate Hindi, Bengali, Maithili, English, Bhojpuri, Assamese, and Magadhi fluently![]()
What languages do you know. And no they are not similar at all. I only struggle with accents thoughay im your superior dont you dare flaunt on me
all those languages are so similar i fear it doesnt count
i am a polyglot too!!!![]()
desi boyay im your superior dont you dare flaunt on me
all those languages are so similar i fear it doesnt count
i am a polyglot too!!!![]()
desi boy
All the mangas I’m reading are on my bookshelf and I have a bookmark poking out of the books I haven’t finishedWhere do you track your anime/mangas then? What you are watching, reading, your reading list, your updates etc. you don't track em or you're doing it on pen paper like a caveman