Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info hidden jew pills

D

Deleted member 304

YOU WANT TO TAKE JEW PILLS BUT DONT WANT TO GO TO A JEWCHIATRIST? YOU WANT TO BECOME A SUBMISSIVE LITTLE b***h?

I WILL TELL YOU WHICH COMMON PILLS HAVE HIDDEN EFFECTS ON YOUR BRAIN

@Demonstrator GTFIH

CLORPHENAMINE

Common anti-histamine. Lets compare its binding affinity to neurotransmitter transporters with Sertraline/Zoloft (lower value = stronger bond)

Serotonin: Clor: 15nm (strong) Sert: 2nm (strong)
Dopamine: Clor: 1k nm (weak af) Sert: 30nm (decently strong)
Adrenaline: both are weak

as you can see its a strong SSRI. the scientist n*****s actually made one of the first if not the first ssri from chlorphenamine, but didnt know chlorphenamine itself had SSRI effects until a few years later JFL at soyboy (((scientists)))

ANTI-EMETICS

Ill go trough these a little faster im already bored of this thread ngl..

Domperidone, Metoclopramide: Dopamine receptor antagonists (just like the (((anti-psychotics))) ). theyll make you feel suicidal + make you lactate (well known side effect JFL). theyre also incredibly commonly taken for nausea, at least in my country JFL

Dimenhydrinate/Dyphenhydramine, etc.: strong nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonists, increase somatostatin, which inhibits growth hormone

lead_720_405.jpglead_720_405.jpglead_720_405.jpglead_720_405.jpglead_720_405.jpglead_720_405.jpglead_720_405.jpg

WE ARE SURROUNDED BY THEIR JEW PILLS AND NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY TRUST (((THE DOCTORS)))

fido.jpgfido.jpgfido.jpgfido.jpgfido.jpgfido.jpgfido.jpg

BUT NICK GURR IS HERE TO FIGHT FOR YOUR T LEVELS

jewpills lowered my IQ and i dont understand this thread so can u only tell me about sertraline what does it do to me

stop taking jewpills bro srs

telling u this because i care about my bros... go off youll feel much better
i will when i have friends and im not socially inept so when my anxiety rapes me again i wont need the jewpills as much,.. idk bro,,