Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

high FWHR compact wide dom square head theory is legit

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
It's the most desired chad look

women crawl for These men

dom fucker.jpg
(btw no this isnt a Morph, it's f*****g over)

low Eye to mouth angle thus wide interpupilary distance or at least wide palpebral fissure length, high fwhr and generally wide compact skull just like a bulldog along with a Sub 100 Degree gonial angle, at best with blue DOM eyes

These Kind of men are most desired ones at ladyboners

aidan anderson.jpg

they are superior beings, you cannot compete with them, millions of women worldwide are wetting themselves over them

henry.jpg

just take a look at Chris carmack, he Looks like a prototypical chad created in a laboratory, he's the ultimate Dream of every noodlewhore

just like a angelic being

chris carmack.jpg

angelic being.png

But also EXTREMELY CHADDISH at the same time, i mean wtf....

wtf f**k my life.png

wtf f**k my life 2.png

HOW THE f**k CAN A HUMAN BEING LOOK THIS GODLY???

He Looks straight like a resident Evil/final fantasy character

again, Matt LeMond, also just like a f*****g stereotypical hero out of a Videogame

wtf f**k MY LIFE AGAIN.png

How the f**k does this even work??????? I dont get it

I think our extreme admiration for such people just prove how dysgenic we became, almost every guy These days has a asymmetric boneless high gonial angle cuck face

Just lol at modern soycucks who think they are masculine if they are hiding their boneless potato faces with their thick beards

While These men represent how a human male is originally suppose to look like, only Forward and horizontal growth, high fwhr and compact midface along with thick dense bonemass for ideal fracture and punch resistance, wide Forward grown square jaw and wide mid mandible/chin so that your teeth and airways have enough room along with a U shaped palate instead of a subhuman V shaped narrow cuck palate.

If you're an dolichocephalic, Long midface, low fwhr, low eye to mouth angle-narrow skulled cuck then you were simply never meant to compete with These men

Your Destiny is to rot in your Basement, or jestermaxxing and become the butt of all jokes

eme cuck.png

cruel joke.jpg

It never began

View attachment 4757

low Eye to mouth angle thus wide interpupilary distance or at least wide palpebral fissure length, high fwhr and generally wide compact skull just like a bulldog along with a Sub 100 Degree gonial angle, at best with blue DOM eyes

View attachment 4758

they are superior beings, you cannot compete with them, millions of women worldwide are wetting themselves over them

View attachment 4759

just take a look at Chris carmack, he Looks like a prototypical chad created in a laboratory, he's the ultimate Dream of every noodlewhore

View attachment 4761

View attachment 4762

View attachment 4763

View attachment 4764

again, Matt LeMond, also just like a f*****g stereotypical hero out of a Videogame

View attachment 4765

I think our extreme admiration for such people just prove how dysgenic we became, almost every guy These days has a asymmetric boneless high gonial angle cuck face

Just lol at modern soycucks who think they are masculine if they are hiding their boneless potato faces with their thick beards

While These men represent how a human male is originally suppose to look like, only Forward and horizontal growth, high fwhr and compact midface along with thick dense bonemass for ideal fracture and punch resistance, wide Forward grown square jaw and wide mid mandible/chin so that your teeth and airways have enough room along with a U shaped palate instead of a subhuman V shaped narrow cuck palate.

If you're an dolichocephalic, Long midface, low fwhr, low eye to mouth angle-narrow skulled cuck then you were simply never meant to compete with These men

Your Destiny is to rot in your Basement, or jestermaxxing and become the butt of all jokes

View attachment 4769

View attachment 4766

It never began
another brutal post by @Buddy Boyo

1566707384189.png

View attachment 4757

View attachment 4758

View attachment 4759

View attachment 4761

View attachment 4762

View attachment 4763

View attachment 4764

View attachment 4765

View attachment 4769

View attachment 4766

It never began
Good post bro. Keep the black pill truth coming.

chris carmack has got to be the apex slayer. legit not a single flaw even has a wide palate fuuuuuak

I'm so grateful.
My fwhr is 1.933
(14.5 width / 7.5 height).

@Buddy Boyo , thanks for the blackpill! You're a legend!
Great post!

Back