Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

higher calories

Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
387
Online time
1d 22h
Reputation
558
Location
Austria
Instagram: Ashsweirdlife
yes, my nightmare came true, I need to higher my calories. im getting so much appetite in the middle of the night, and im craving sweets then. im 15years old, 151cm high (4´11ft) and I weight about 56kg, I wanna go down to 48 and I had a daily calorie of 1.170. the problem is that this probably caused she food craving. I informed myself and higher them to 1.400kcal daily. I think I maybe should speak with a doctor because im surprisingly really locking in but I think thats good for now. I started today and so far Im not craving anything yet. im so scared tho ngl
 
yes, my nightmare came true, I need to higher my calories. im getting so much appetite in the middle of the night, and im craving sweets then. im 15years old, 151cm high (4´11ft) and I weight about 56kg, I wanna go down to 48 and I had a daily calorie of 1.170. the problem is that this probably caused she food craving. I informed myself and higher them to 1.400kcal daily. I think I maybe should speak with a doctor because im surprisingly really locking in but I think thats good for now. I started today and so far Im not craving anything yet. im so scared tho ngl
What sports do u do
 
yes, my nightmare came true, I need to higher my calories. im getting so much appetite in the middle of the night, and im craving sweets then. im 15years old, 151cm high (4´11ft) and I weight about 56kg, I wanna go down to 48 and I had a daily calorie of 1.170. the problem is that this probably caused she food craving. I informed myself and higher them to 1.400kcal daily. I think I maybe should speak with a doctor because im surprisingly really locking in but I think thats good for now. I started today and so far Im not craving anything yet. im so scared tho ngl
Nah
 
yes, my nightmare came true, I need to higher my calories. im getting so much appetite in the middle of the night, and im craving sweets then. im 15years old, 151cm high (4´11ft) and I weight about 56kg, I wanna go down to 48 and I had a daily calorie of 1.170. the problem is that this probably caused she food craving. I informed myself and higher them to 1.400kcal daily. I think I maybe should speak with a doctor because im surprisingly really locking in but I think thats good for now. I started today and so far Im not craving anything yet. im so scared tho ngl
Sugar-free sodas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top