- Joined
- Feb 13, 2026
- Messages
- 25,336
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 3mo 7d
- Reputation
- 106,197
n*****s be talking abt being married then breakup the next day
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
only fighting and having your mood ruined half the timeYea I don't feel like I missed out on anything
its normal to beRelationship at that age are natural
But most people are mundanes
n*****s be talking abt being married then breakup the next day
High school relationships are really very immature. It's mostly stress and drama because most because are retarded at that ageYea I don't feel like I missed out on anything
Yeah just happened with my sister they used to talk about being married then on her birthday he dint send a long text and they had a huge fight etc brokeupHigh school relationships are really very immature. It's mostly stress and drama because most because are retarded at that age