Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL HOLY SHIT AINT NO WAY @roveaa

Ts wasn't me n****r
That’s the same exact pfp I remember and the name is familiar too

This all happened in 2023 I think so it’s a little fuzzy but the pfp is definitely that
 
That’s the same exact pfp I remember and the name is familiar too

This all happened in 2023 I think so it’s a little fuzzy but the pfp is definitely that
It's my friend not me I am 16 how can I be pedo
 
pedophilia doesn’t exist in nature, you’re either based or normal npc
 
I am 16 rn I was 14 in 2023
all I remember were really weird thread’s about him talking about his cousins on his lap 😭

He thought one of them was giving him iois
 
Ts n***a ?
Screenshot_20250716-132851_Chrome.jpg
 
The kid cousins I mean tho I think at this rate most his shit got deleted he went too far even by org standards
Yeah and you saying he's me while I didn't get a single warning here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top