- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,689
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 87,939
- Location
- Mumbai, India
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s the same exact pfp I remember and the name is familiar tooTs wasn't me n****r
It's my friend not me I am 16 how can I be pedoThat’s the same exact pfp I remember and the name is familiar too
This all happened in 2023 I think so it’s a little fuzzy but the pfp is definitely that
I mean 10 yr olds existIt's my friend not me I am 16 how can I be pedo
The guy was 16 but he was attracted to literal toddlersIt's my friend not me I am 16 how can I be pedo
In .org they be banning anybody under 15I mean 10 yr olds exist
WOAH DID BRO GOON TO PIAMONThe guy was 16 but he was attracted to literal toddlers
It’s definitely u n***a
I am 16 rn I was 14 in 2023The guy was 16 but he was attracted to literal toddlers
It’s definitely u n***a
all I remember were really weird thread’s about him talking about his cousins on his lapI am 16 rn I was 14 in 2023
The kid cousins I mean tho I think at this rate most his shit got deleted he went too far even by org standardsTs n***a ?
View attachment 142255
Yeah and you saying he's me while I didn't get a single warning hereThe kid cousins I mean tho I think at this rate most his shit got deleted he went too far even by org standards