Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Honest rating please 15M 5”9

Alt

It’s over ryt? Fml (I’m frauding too)FAD87546-223A-42DF-AE0C-0194CC904195.jpegA15ECF5A-5177-41DC-9498-D24DE44FD84B.jpeg4384B61C-4572-4A88-BAE9-87E811F057A1.jpeg

Bro you're fifteen? You look older than me. In my opinion get Rhinoplasty (Your choice to be honest I can't expect a kid to get surgery), Go to the gym, Start debloating (High Water less Salt, cardio), Get skincare (Very important for you imo) and get a clean haircut, start hard chewing and mewing as well

Weaknesses: Narrow jaw, low-set cheekbones, recessed chin, arguably the worst phenotype, short lower third, long philtrum, scleral show in eyes, ears sticking out, eyes aren't deep-set, which is why you have scleral show even though your under-eye support isn't bad.

Strengths: Masculine browridge, under-eye support is decent, good height for your age.

Hardmaxxes you need to do: Trimax, gonial implants, canthoplasty, orbital decompression surgery, slight lip lift due to disproportionate lips, otoplasty and bleaching your skin. Also, hop on roids and start training your neck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Preciate the advice
I really do
It would also help if you drop a rating just to be real yk.

Preciate the advice
I really do
It would also help if you drop a rating just to be real yk.
I would rate you a 3/10. Since you're 15, you can't really hardmaxx. I suggest you change your hairstyle to something like a middle part, eat lots of protein, and ensure you're eating enough to support growth at your age. Start chewing, especially if you're in puberty, to make your jaw less narrow. It's the best time to start. Also, establish a skincare routine to make your skin clearer. Consume plenty of eggs, meat, and milk, this might promote more forward growth and a wider jaw. By doing these softmaxxes, you may ascend to a 4 - 4.5/10, which is LTN range.

Reactions: Alt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks a ton everyone!
Don’t think my Ltn ascension will be so easy tho
I was expecting sub 4 and I turned out to be right
Try not to rope moment

Weaknesses: Narrow jaw, low-set cheekbones, recessed chin, arguably the worst phenotype, short lower third, long philtrum, scleral show in eyes, ears sticking out, eyes aren't deep-set, which is why you have scleral show even though your under-eye support isn't bad.

Strengths: Masculine browridge, under-eye support is decent, good height for your age.

Hardmaxxes you need to do: Trimax, gonial implants, canthoplasty, orbital decompression surgery, slight lip lift due to disproportionate lips, otoplasty and bleaching your skin. Also, hop on roids and start training your neck.
Just spend 100,000$ on surgery theory