Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Hooded eyes - aka "Hunter eyes"!

Ghonim101

Hey guys!
I've been looking for ways to make my eyes more hooded to achieve the hunter eyes looks , I've searched on web but unfortunately couldn't find anything , do you guys know any possible ways? I think its easy just to have some fat above the eye lid I think... So

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You need to decrease orbital height to make them more hooded or increase orbital.
By mewing? But my eyes already are vertically narrow and horizontally long , but i think the fat tissue above the eyes is necessary to achieve the look , so

By mewing? But my eyes already are vertically narrow and horizontally long , but i think the fat tissue above the eyes is necessary to achieve the look , so
I know someone who's overweight and has completely hooded eyes, so it's not about the fat.

I read on lookism

Take your index and middle fingers
Push your eyelid up and away from your nose

I don't trush lookism ngl do at your own risk

Hey guys!
I've been looking for ways to make my eyes more hooded to achieve the hunter eyes looks , I've searched on web but unfortunately couldn't find anything , do you guys know any possible ways? I think its easy just to have some fat above the eye lid I think... So
just cut your eyes off theory

Back