Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How are you guys doing

cookie-cel

I had fever and skipped school today. Went to the doctors cuz my mom forced me too.
The cough syrup is the worst, it tastes so bad but i was forced against my will to take that shit.
How about you guys.
Feel free to share how your day went.

my day has been kinda shit
the only thing i’m looking forward to is destroying my legs at the gym today, eating well, and getting my steps in
the guy i liked hasn’t texted me in 3 days
i went grocery shopping and got more steak and potatoes for the week so im happy about that i guess. also while i was there i got fogged by two very pretty girls and i wanted to die really badly
i also have some school work i need to catch up on and i keep procrastinating. i feel sorta of depressed and anxious but i won’t let it get the best of me :sadge:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my day has been kinda shit
the only thing i’m looking forward to is destroying my legs at the gym today, eating well, and getting my steps in
the guy i liked hasn’t texted me in 3 days
i went grocery shopping and got more steak and potatoes for the week so im happy about that i guess. also while i was there i got fogged by two very pretty girls and i wanted to die really badly
i also have some school work i need to catch up on and i keep procrastinating. i feel sorta of depressed and anxious but i won’t let it get the best of me :sadge:
I hope you catch up with your school work and I hope you feel better. :peepoLove:
Good luck destroying your legs at the gym.

I hope you catch up with your school work and I hope you feel better. :peepoLove:
Good luck destroying your legs at the gym.
thank you🙏 doing my school work right now before my class because i kept getting david goggins on my feed, luckily it’s due tomorrow and not today like i thought.

i feel rage and hate towards everything and sad for the unfortunate

i intentionally didn't go to give my hindi (my mother tongue basically) exam today cause i am really bad at studying and couldn't learn anything

i was awake last night to study but i didn't go
then i rotted on this forum and then brushed and at and fell asleep while eating (with my dirty hands)

then i woke up cleaned and washed my hands and then i watched bleach for some hours
then i watched tik tok for some hours and now i am here rotting again

i intentionally didn't go to give my hindi (my mother tongue basically) exam today cause i am really bad at studying and couldn't learn anything

then i rotted on this forum and then brushed and at and fell asleep while eating (with my dirty hands)

then i woke up cleaned and washed my hands and then i watched bleach for some hours
Put on some music and start drawing

I feel your words in the first sentence, I know somebody who has told me those words before.
I hope you feel better :peepoLove:

delete tiktok bhai

i have lots of schoolwork, and its not that i do it slowly, i am very grinding most of the day
just that my teachers are overwhelming me..
yesterday i grinded for 7 hours on HW and i barely finished and i had to leave some to do today
today i will work on more, but i suspect i will be grinding for many hours
this forum is a downtime for me, to relax

i have lots of schoolwork, and its not that i do it slowly, i am very grinding most of the day
just that my teachers are overwhelming me..
yesterday i grinded for 7 hours on HW and i barely finished and i had to leave some to do today
today i will work on more, but i suspect i will be grinding for many hours
this forum is a downtime for me, to relax
Wow, 7 hours of HW, I could never.
My brain can’t handle that .
Good thing , you can have some breaks on your busy life.
Well good day to you.

Wow, 7 hours of HW, I could never.
My brain can’t handle that .
Good thing , you can have some breaks on your busy life.
Well good day to you.
thanks !
good day to you as well friend : )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookie-cel Off-Topic 15
Genesyss Ratings 5
glamourpursuer Off-Topic 23
RamRanchCowboy Looksmaxxing 16