Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can I improve my eye area?

nothingno;-;

New member
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Messages
3
Online time
1h 21m
Reputation
0
I've never liked my eyes and I don't know what to do to change them (I don't understand much about it), could someone help me?
 

Attachments

  • e11cf7700e99cd1644c5c85ddaff56a9_0.webp
    e11cf7700e99cd1644c5c85ddaff56a9_0.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 32
I've never liked my eyes and I don't know what to do to change them (I don't understand much about it), could someone help me?
Idk if you're a woman but you look like it. Anyway, minoxidil oral or topical for eyelashes and eye brows. If you can't get oral then get topical on brows and castor oil for lashes. Squint to reduce scleral show, get contacts for blue or green eyes. Lumify so your eyes look healthy and that's the most you can do. You should've taken a better photo without looking up, i can't tell if you have upper eyelid exposure.
Hope this helps : )
 
Não sei se você é mulher, mas parece que sim. Enfim, minoxidil oral ou tópico para cílios e sobrancelhas. Se não conseguir o oral, use o tópico nas sobrancelhas e óleo de rícino nos cílios. Aperte os olhos para reduzir a exposição da esclera e use lentes de contato para olhos azuis ou verdes. Aplique luminescência para que seus olhos pareçam saudáveis, e isso é o máximo que você pode fazer. Você deveria ter tirado uma foto melhor sem olhar para cima; não consigo dizer se a pálpebra superior está exposta.

Espero que isso ajude.

Muito obrigado :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top