Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can i improve my face

Bjakl

Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
26
Online time
2h 35m
Reputation
55
How can i ascend, just want advice ive already improved alot of shit but i’m nowhere close to where i wanna be, how can i reduce upper eyelid exposure, and produce forward growth im 18 would a cycle of test help?
 

Attachments

  • export_1787499100587.webp
    export_1787499100587.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 61
You look decent and are white, so you’ll have no issues in the dating market.

In regards of improving your looks, you seem quite capped out right now. I’m not going to suggest surgical intervention because it’s pointless, but something that’s more realistic is utilizing androgens to enhance your appearance.

If you’re unwilling to get surgery or use AAS, then there’s really not much you can do. Sorry man, but you mog me and most people here and probably get more girls than any of us ever will, so don’t fret!
 
You look decent and are white, so you’ll have no issues in the dating market.

In regards of improving your looks, you seem quite capped out right now. I’m not going to suggest surgical intervention because it’s pointless, but something that’s more realistic is utilizing androgens to enhance your appearance.

If you’re unwilling to get surgery or use AAS, then there’s really not much you can do. Sorry man, but you mog me and most people here and probably get more girls than any of us ever will, so don’t fret!
I appreciate the kind words it means a lot but i will be using andros to improve my looks, surgery wise im thinking a trimax and rhino
 
is 350mg of test E Eod for 12 weeks gonna make a difference
350 EOD, as in you’ll be taking over a gram of test a week? Or are you saying that you’re doing 350mg per week with EOD injections?
 
is 350mg of test E Eod for 12 weeks gonna make a difference
I mean it will make a difference but 350 is a starter dose and should gradually go up, also look into gh
surgery wise im thinking a trimax and rhino
No need for a trimax. BSSO would be a better choice
 
350 EOD, as in you’ll be taking over a gram of test a week? Or are you saying that you’re doing 350mg per week with EOD injections?
Per week with EOD injections Rn i’m on peps aswell but just Gluta Kpv Ghk and finished IGF at 150mcg for 6 weeks just got done bulking to 215 so abt to hop on reta for cutting i’m 6’3
 
I mean it will make a difference but 350 is a starter dose and should gradually go up, also look into gh

No need for a trimax. BSSO would be a better choice
I took 12Iu of hgh for a while and it helped me grow taller but it didn’t do much for my face
 
Per week with EOD injections Rn i’m on peps aswell but just Gluta Kpv Ghk and finished IGF at 150mcg for 6 weeks just got done bulking to 215 so abt to hop on reta for cutting i’m 6’3
I see, I think you should try and cut down to 12% body fat if you aren’t there yet. You might have to use a higher dose of androgens for a longer period of time, perhaps something like 500mg for 16+ weeks.

Your lower third height is your biggest flaw which luckily is possible to change. I’m not saying it works, but you should be giving it your all and I think if you’re going to hop on test, you should 100% bonesmash with an emphasis on your lower third.
 
I see, I think you should try and cut down to 12% body fat if you aren’t there yet. You might have to use a higher dose of androgens for a longer period of time, perhaps something like 500mg for 16+ weeks.

Your lower third height is your biggest flaw which luckily is possible to change. I’m not saying it works, but you should be giving it your all and I think if you’re going to hop on test, you should 100% bonesmash with an emphasis on your lower third.
i have been bone smashing my zygos and orbital bones and thumb pulling but i haven’t emphasized my lower jaw much
 
i have been bone smashing my zygos and orbital bones and thumb pulling but i haven’t emphasized my lower jaw much
I’m not gonna get into if bs works or not, but you shouldn’t be doing it around your orbitals

Also thumb pulling does more harm than good so I’d stop doing it. (I fell for the trap in 2024 too)
 
I’m not gonna get into if bs works or not, but you shouldn’t be doing it around your orbitals

Also thumb pulling does more harm than good so I’d stop doing it. (I feel for the trap in 2024 too)
fuck i been watching clavs old videos knew ts looked goofy🤣
 
i have been bone smashing my zygos and orbital bones and thumb pulling but i haven’t emphasized my lower jaw much
Emphasize your ramus and chin as that’s what contributes to a taller lower third.
 
i hate that i have to do this i struggle alot socially cause im neurodivergent and have some other stuff but i just wish i was blessed with genetics
You would benefit a lot more by being neurotypical than ascending a point facially. JBW halo is ridiculous, use it your advantage
 
unfortunately i cant change being ND but i can change my looks
I understand that way of thinking, but you’re white and that’s basically all you need to be successful in the dating and social life. Neurogenesis is a real thing. Put yourself out there.
 
I understand that way of thinking, but you’re white and that’s basically all you need to be successful in the dating and social life. Neurogenesis is a real thing. Put yourself out there.
i have been to multiple parties and clubs but it ends in me standing there awkwardly not knowing how to act
 
i have been to multiple parties and clubs but it ends in me standing there awkwardly not knowing how to act
I understand. A lot of it is getting positive social reinforcement. In fact, that’s basically the basis of it. You need to keep putting yourself out there, start on social media. I guarantee you that you will have success. Post yourself on instagram and build your page up, you’ll have girls sliding up on your stories. Keep looksmaxxing too to increase the frequency of said positive reinforcement. You got this
 
I understand. A lot of it is getting positive social reinforcement. In fact, that’s basically the basis of it. You need to keep putting yourself out there, start on social media. I guarantee you that you will have success. Post yourself on instagram and build your page up, you’ll have girls sliding up on your stories. Keep looksmaxxing too to increase the frequency of said positive reinforcement. You got this
I have socials actually i have 11K on tiktok my account blew up when me and clav went clubbing
 
I have socials actually i have 11K on tiktok my account blew up when me and clav went clubbing
You’ll be fine man, you have a great foundation. Eventually you’ll find the sufficient motivation needed in order to actualize your ideal version of yourself. That day may not be today, but you have everything needed for it to happen one day.
 
How can i ascend, just want advice ive already improved alot of shit but i’m nowhere close to where i wanna be, how can i reduce upper eyelid exposure, and produce forward growth im 18 would a cycle of test help?
save for surgery
 
D
How can i ascend, just want advice ive already improved alot of shit but i’m nowhere close to where i wanna be, how can i reduce upper eyelid exposure, and produce forward growth im 18 would a cycle of test help?
Fat graft if u wanna fix ur uee. Cycling test would help since it actives androgen receptors and it works very well with hgh to promote more igf-1 for bone growth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top