Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how can i improve (serious) M18

333ttomi

In those photos my skin looks very bad so I am doing skincaremaxxing, my eyebrows are neglected because I am letting them grow, also as soon as I can I am going to have rhinoplasty and lip augmentation surgery.
Beyond that, I have been trying to improve my symmetry but it is difficult for me to see results, even so, I still have not found a haircut that suits my face (I am considering a middle part or a mod cut if the first one turns out to be bad for me) and I feel like I have very little bone density, so I don't know whether to do bonesmash or something to improve that.
I listen to recommendations to improve my appearance and haircut, I only want to be strong mtn.
(the photos are a little old but there is not much difference in how I am now)

Attachments

• 3713710_WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-20_at_14.03.57.jpeg
    3713710_WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-20_at_14.03.57.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 3713715_WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-20_at_14.03.58_1.jpeg
    3713715_WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-20_at_14.03.58_1.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 3713716_WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-20_at_14.03.58.jpeg
    3713716_WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-20_at_14.03.58.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just realized I posted this in the wrong section lol

nice eyebrows, overall good facial harmony. Focus on jaw and get a fade

how can improve my jaw (with softmaxxing)?
Chew harder food and chew it well.
You can mew (with correct form).
Chew gum (dont overdo it).
Gua sha or hands massage will help.
Nose breathe of course.
Neck stretch.

Chew harder food and chew it well.
You can mew (with correct form).
Chew gum (dont overdo it).
Gua sha or hands massage will help.
Nose breathe of course.
Neck stretch.
I have been doing mewing since I was 15-16, even so I think that for a long time I did it incorrectly, do you say that the correct way is the one that Mike Mew explained about doing a vacuum inside the mouth?

I have been doing mewing since I was 15-16, even so I think that for a long time I did it incorrectly, do you say that the correct way is the one that Mike Mew explained about doing a vacuum inside the mouth?
Its important that the back of your tongue should be up to pallete like your front tongue

In those photos my skin looks very bad so I am doing skincaremaxxing, my eyebrows are neglected because I am letting them grow, also as soon as I can I am going to have rhinoplasty and lip augmentation surgery.
Beyond that, I have been trying to improve my symmetry but it is difficult for me to see results, even so, I still have not found a haircut that suits my face (I am considering a middle part or a mod cut if the first one turns out to be bad for me) and I feel like I have very little bone density, so I don't know whether to do bonesmash or something to improve that.
I listen to recommendations to improve my appearance and haircut, I only want to be strong mtn.
(the photos are a little old but there is not much difference in how I am now)
Overall good facial harmony.
Jaw is already good keep chewing gum or hard food.
If rhinoplasty is an option go for it, it will improve facial harmony so well.
Shorter hair cuts will look good on you.

Overall good facial harmony.
Jaw is already good keep chewing gum or hard food.
If rhinoplasty is an option go for it, it will improve facial harmony so well.
Shorter hair cuts will look good on you.
I have rhinoplasty planned but I will try to do as much softmaxxing as possible and after that I have reached my natural limit I will probably go for surgeries