Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how can I improve

Danielsan

New member
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
1
Online time
47m 21s
Reputation
4
transformation from 9th grade to senior in highschool, I started mewing, jutting, bs, squinting, lost weight, dyed eyelashes etc. im 6ft tall at 150lbs. any ways I can improve? I want to get a mouth guard to help eith jaw health when sleeping, also want tretanoin to thicken undereye skin.
IMG_7114.webp
IMG_7085.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top