Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can I look better?F19

Vanillaswitchblade

VanillaSwitchblade
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
179
Online time
1d 1h
Reputation
168
I already know I reach some standards ig but yk how it is everyone wants to be better . What can I change+improve?

So far for skincare I’ve been using that has given actual results:
+COSRX niacinamide
+Tazarotene 0.05%
+raoccutan 10mg

Lowkey want to make my under eye fuller but The Ordinary’s Volufilline fucking burns and does nothing tbh.
 
Last edited:
I already know I reach some standards ig but yk how it is everyone wants to be better . What can I change+improve?

So far for skincare I’ve been using that has given actual results:
+COSRX niacinamide
+Tazarotene 0.05%
+raoccutan 10mg

Lowkey want to make my under eye fuller but The Ordinary’s Volufilline fucking burns and does nothing tbh.
is your pfp u
 
u look sunburnt
 
I feel bad for the DMs u finna get
 
face needs work tho

its bad lighting get in better lighting so we can see ur face well
 
bloated, upper lip could use filler (or lip lift if u want).

need side profile also
 
ur brow too close trim em only a bit
volunfiline is cope dont expect ant
grow ur lashes
long philtrum 2
 
I know my philtrum is long likeeeee story of my life atp but anytime I try overlining or photoshopping myself with a bigger upper lip it looks awful. Idk if a lip flip/filler would suit me :/
yeah def suits u
 
bad light
also show side
 
Brotha these are the pics I put up give me advice based on them or don’t I’m lazy and I don’t wanna go take more
Also the lighting is GREAT what r people complaining about like I went out of my way to have sunlight & white lighting instead of much more flattering lighting so leave me alone bruh😭
 
Brotha these are the pics I put up give me advice based on them or don’t I’m lazy and I don’t wanna go take more
hard 2 see but trim eyebrows a tiny bit cuz they're spaced close together and your face looks bloated in this pic
also get lashes
its gonna be hard to give you advice when the photos you provide aren't good
we also need a side
 
Also the lighting is GREAT what r people complaining about like I went out of my way to have sunlight & white lighting instead of much more flattering lighting so leave me alone bruh😭
no bruh
your face is covered in darkness
 
hard 2 see but trim eyebrows a tiny bit cuz they're spaced close together and your face looks bloated in this pic
also get lashes
its gonna be hard to give you advice when the photos you provide aren't good
we also need a side
copy my advice😡😡😡 angry
 
you’re out of your mind if that’s darkness turn your brightness up
my brightness is all the way up and your lighting isnt that great
take more pics when you get home or smth or at least send a side too, only front wont help too much
 
how do you expect everyone to give you advice when the photos you provide are shit
sides important as well
I'm not forcing you to take more photos but you wont be able to get the help you need with lighting like this and not even a side
 
how do you expect everyone to give you advice when the photos you provide are shit
sides important as well
I'm not forcing you to take more photos but you wont be able to get the help you need with lighting like this and not even a side
Slob on my knob I already told you give me advice on what you can see quit bitching
 
Slob on my knob I already told you give me advice on what you can see quit bitching
you're the one bitching cuz ur lazy ahh doesn't wanna take one fucking side photo
don't ask for advice then if you dont wanna give us the photos we need so we can give you advice
 
Slob on my knob I already told you give me advice on what you can see quit bitching
Girl they knew, and they did, they wanted to help you more, now THE ONLY THING they asked you to do is send a side profile so they can tell more what to improve for you since you wanted to, that's the reason you posted this too
 
Girl they knew, and they did, they wanted to help you more, now THE ONLY THING they asked you to do is send a side profile so they can tell more what to improve for you since you wanted to, that's the reason you posted this too
with this attitude shes never gonna improve
 
Girl they knew, and they did, they wanted to help you more, now THE ONLY THING they asked you to do is send a side profile so they can tell more what to improve for you since you wanted to, that's the reason you posted this too
Why do people on this forum act like Redditors are you gunna yes no yes no me or comment something substantial
 
Why do people on this forum act like Redditors are you gunna yes no yes no me or comment something substantial
we're trying to fucking help you n***a but you really expect us to help you fix all your flaws in two front photos in shitty lighting
all we asking for is a side not that fucking hard
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top