Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can I look better?F19

Why do people on this forum act like Redditors are you gunna yes no yes no me or comment something substantial
okay wowww now i know another things you have to improve girl😍😍
socialmaxxing, lifemaxxing
you talk like SHIT, now maybe it satisfied you right, cause you suck at this so fucking much
we basically asking for side profile
 
aunt if you want further advice then take photos infront of natural/window lightening W side pics
 
JFL this bitch is really just resorting to attacking us personally now cuz shes too lazy to get up and take a side pic
 
JFL this bitch is really just resorting to attacking us personally now cuz shes too lazy to get up and take a side pic
bro?????????????
 
bro?????????????
all we're asking for is a side profile photo so we can help her out more and shes calling everyone fat and ugly
 
you lil n*****s gotta stop putting yourselfs in positions to get bullied by foids. ts making us look bad
ion let her bully me
 
lmaooo what is wrong with you n*****s
Idk bruh they’re freaking out saying I’m attacking them cause I’m calling them fat and ugly after they wouldn’t stop commenting the same shit over and over 😭
 
Idk bruh they’re freaking out saying I’m attacking them cause I’m calling them fat and ugly after they wouldn’t stop commenting the same shit over and over 😭
we're trying to help you out and you're attacking us personally
 
Idk bruh they’re freaking out saying I’m attacking them cause I’m calling them fat and ugly after they wouldn’t stop commenting the same shit over and over 😭
who said ur attack us lmfao, we ask for side
SIDE SIDE SIDE PROFILE
that's all
world peace guys
 
try skincare ingredients with centella asiatica azelaic acid or panthenol

u want to look for skincare targeted to reduce redness and suitable for sensitive skin
How would you layer these in ur skincare? I had azelaic acid 20% cream for a bit but I felt it did nothing.
 
mirin eyebrows , shit pic to assess though
 
wtf is this comment section
 
No your eyebrows and zygo tapering are your most striking features , don't change it
the main standout flaws to me are a lower ish PFL and somewhat closer set eyes (for a female)
Is there anything I can do about the lower ish PFL? I assume makeup can help a bit but other than that?
 
Is there anything I can do about the lower ish PFL? I assume makeup can help a bit but other than that?
without some invasive surgery no
Main thing i would say you can fix naturally is the facial adiposity (just by losing body fat)
 
without some invasive surgery no
Main thing i would say you can fix naturally is the facial adiposity (just by losing body fat)
Uuuuuu I’ve been trying to that for a while but I’m kinda stuck at 20BMI. Been trying a bunch of stuff to try and debloat my face too but Idkkkk…

What BMI do u think I should be going for?
 
Uuuuuu I’ve been trying to that for a while but I’m kinda stuck at 20BMI. Been trying a bunch of stuff to try and debloat my face too but Idkkkk…

What BMI do u think I should be going for?
as low as you need to within reason , rather than BMI body composition is the main indicator you should look for and most the things you've been doing to debloat your face are probably redundant methods and body fat % matters far more , naturally induced bloating is quite insignificant already

The only instances bloating will be very obvious and make a big difference is eating huge binge meals or pharmaceutically induced bloating ie , estrodial from steroids , aldosterone upregulation , etc none of which are a concern for you
 
i use hydroquinone after tret, btw dont overused it, when u satisfied w the result then go back to azelaic acid
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top