Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Man, you are Chadlite already, you kidding me? Try out for a modeling agency. How old are you, and how long have you been looksmaxxing for?How close am I to CL? Face alone and also overall. I haven’t rlly lm properly just daily habits compounding over the past years and years now.
View attachment 415203View attachment 415204
View attachment 415206View attachment 415207View attachment 415208View attachment 415214View attachment 415216View attachment 415217
Oh fr? I’ve been told mtn and htn. I’m 17 years old. I haven’t rlly been so called looksmaxxing I’ve js kept very good habits for years and years incl gym, diet sleep, posture, etc. and a bunch of little things like dyeing brows.Man, you are Chadlite already, you kidding me? Try out for a modeling agency. How old are you, and how long have you been looksmaxxing for?
Get told that all the time not a very good thingYou look like the way better version of clavicular
Okay thanks for the advice G. I am currently growing hair out. Eyebrows used to be terrible but they’ve gone from terrible to alright, still trying. Do I acc need to get Leaner tho? I’m like 12% bf rngrow your hair out
fix your eyebrows it kind of looks like they are thicker in one spot but i think its just the way the hairs are facing
get leaner
u already look great tho congrats
If it's the incels on here that are telling you that you're MTN and HTN, excuse my french, but they don't know shit, or they're intentionally downrating you cause they're jealous. Keep up the great work, man. You have great genetics, but also it's your hardwork so keep up the good work. What are you thinking about for a career?Oh fr? I’ve been told mtn and htn. I’m 17 years old. I haven’t rlly been so called looksmaxxing I’ve js kept very good habits for years and years incl gym, diet sleep, posture, etc. and a bunch of little things like dyeing brows.
you could try aqualyx / buccal fat removal but that might make ur face saggy if you don't want to get leaner. if you can handle getting leaner, i'd do itOkay thanks for the advice G. I am currently growing hair out. Eyebrows used to be terrible but they’ve gone from terrible to alright, still trying. Do I acc need to get Leaner tho? I’m like 12% bf rn
Ah ok merci mom frere! You’re a G. Je suis 50% Francis aussi. I’m currently running a business which is successful, will keep doing the same thing until I’m a millionaire type shiIf it's the incels on here that are telling you that you're MTN and HTN, excuse my french, but they don't know shit, or they're intentionally downrating you cause they're jealous. Keep up the great work, man. You have great genetics, but also it's your hardwork so keep up the good work. What are you thinking about for a career?
I like it. Again, keep up the good work. Je suis français aussi. J'habite aux États-Unis, mais ma famille est originaire du Québec. Êtes-vous du Québec ou de France ? Not to dox myself, mais mon nom de famille est RacetteAh ok merci mom frere! You’re a G. Je suis 50% Francis aussi. I’m currently running a business which is successful, will keep doing the same thing until I’m a millionaire type shiI’m also going to start modeling soon. An extra 5k every now and then would be great haha
Thanks bro. Moi j’habite a londres maid j’ivais en France tous le temps, normal lament le sud. J’ai boucoup de famille est Ami’s ici.I like it. Again, keep up the good work. Je suis français aussi. J'habite aux États-Unis, mais ma famille est originaire du Québec. Êtes-vous du Québec ou de France ? Not to dox myself, mais mon nom de famille est Racette
Très bien, bonne chance!Thanks bro. Moi j’habite a londres maid j’ivais en France tous le temps, normal lament le sud. J’ai boucoup de famille est Ami’s ici.
Thanks bro, you too!Très bien, bonne chance!