Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How close am I to CL? And is Chad one day possible (overall)

Mxxmc

Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Messages
60
Online time
5h 29m
Reputation
94
How close am I to CL? Face alone and also overall. I haven’t rlly lm properly just daily habits compounding over the past years and years now.
IMG_1032.webp
IMG_0980.webp

IMG_0907.webp
IMG_0903.webp
IMG_0778.webp
IMG_1036.webp
IMG_1127.webp
IMG_1128.webp
 

Attachments

  • 91DE2561-91BD-492B-8610-3EC069DC84D1.mp4
    1.4 MB
grow your hair out
fix your eyebrows it kind of looks like they are thicker in one spot but i think its just the way the hairs are facing
get leaner
u already look great tho congrats
 
Man, you are Chadlite already, you kidding me? Try out for a modeling agency. How old are you, and how long have you been looksmaxxing for?
Oh fr? I’ve been told mtn and htn. I’m 17 years old. I haven’t rlly been so called looksmaxxing I’ve js kept very good habits for years and years incl gym, diet sleep, posture, etc. and a bunch of little things like dyeing brows.
 
grow your hair out
fix your eyebrows it kind of looks like they are thicker in one spot but i think its just the way the hairs are facing
get leaner
u already look great tho congrats
Okay thanks for the advice G. I am currently growing hair out. Eyebrows used to be terrible but they’ve gone from terrible to alright, still trying. Do I acc need to get Leaner tho? I’m like 12% bf rn
 
Oh fr? I’ve been told mtn and htn. I’m 17 years old. I haven’t rlly been so called looksmaxxing I’ve js kept very good habits for years and years incl gym, diet sleep, posture, etc. and a bunch of little things like dyeing brows.
If it's the incels on here that are telling you that you're MTN and HTN, excuse my french, but they don't know shit, or they're intentionally downrating you cause they're jealous. Keep up the great work, man. You have great genetics, but also it's your hardwork so keep up the good work. What are you thinking about for a career?
 
Okay thanks for the advice G. I am currently growing hair out. Eyebrows used to be terrible but they’ve gone from terrible to alright, still trying. Do I acc need to get Leaner tho? I’m like 12% bf rn
you could try aqualyx / buccal fat removal but that might make ur face saggy if you don't want to get leaner. if you can handle getting leaner, i'd do it
try topical minoxidil for your eyebrows
 
If it's the incels on here that are telling you that you're MTN and HTN, excuse my french, but they don't know shit, or they're intentionally downrating you cause they're jealous. Keep up the great work, man. You have great genetics, but also it's your hardwork so keep up the good work. What are you thinking about for a career?
Ah ok merci mom frere! You’re a G. Je suis 50% Francis aussi. I’m currently running a business which is successful, will keep doing the same thing until I’m a millionaire type shi 😂 I’m also going to start modeling soon. An extra 5k every now and then would be great haha
 
Ah ok merci mom frere! You’re a G. Je suis 50% Francis aussi. I’m currently running a business which is successful, will keep doing the same thing until I’m a millionaire type shi 😂 I’m also going to start modeling soon. An extra 5k every now and then would be great haha
I like it. Again, keep up the good work. Je suis français aussi. J'habite aux États-Unis, mais ma famille est originaire du Québec. Êtes-vous du Québec ou de France ? Not to dox myself, mais mon nom de famille est Racette
 
I like it. Again, keep up the good work. Je suis français aussi. J'habite aux États-Unis, mais ma famille est originaire du Québec. Êtes-vous du Québec ou de France ? Not to dox myself, mais mon nom de famille est Racette
Thanks bro. Moi j’habite a londres maid j’ivais en France tous le temps, normal lament le sud. J’ai boucoup de famille est Ami’s ici.
 
Thanks bro. Moi j’habite a londres maid j’ivais en France tous le temps, normal lament le sud. J’ai boucoup de famille est Ami’s ici.
Très bien, bonne chance!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top