Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How cute do you think this f*****g b***h is

Body frauding - sitting to make thighs thicker , angle and lordosis to fraud a bigger ass

and absolutely shit face only looks good with shit ton fakeup
Hair is also bad

No boobs also

So not much cute only the standard smv of not being fat and being female which is way more than any member of this forum

Last edited:
Body frauding - sitting to make thighs thicker , angle and lordosis to fraud a bigger ass

Hair is also bad

No boobs also

So not much cute only the standard smv of not being fat and being female which is way more than any member of this forum
Lmao bro , go outside
Psl is not real life
Be MTN + taller than average+ decent build and you'll slay ltbs and mtbs , maybe ltr a htb if youre lucky
Mtn + average height and build will suffer some inceldom but will ltr every now and then
It's not over for majority of ppl , but PSL users only want to settle with Stacy

Lego Batman GIF

Hair is also bad

No boobs also

small tits>big tits, they are cuter🥺+ they likely wont sag when shes older and wont cause back pain
yeah she has a shit ton of fakeup and bad hair, and her facial structure is mid, but she is above average
her body is good and cute tho, perfect imo as long as she is tall, and idk if you can compare her to adriana lima or something because she is not a psl goddess, somebody just posted her pic on the forum and asked us to rate her cuteness

small tits>big tits, they are cuter🥺+ they likely wont sag when shes older and wont cause back pain
yeah she has a shit ton of fakeup and bad hair, and her facial structure is mid, but she is above average
her body is good and cute tho, perfect imo as long as she is tall, and idk if you can compare her to adriana lima or something because she is not a psl goddess, somebody just posted her pic on the forum and asked us to rate her cuteness
Real but she is actually :shreg:

Hair is also bad

No boobs also

The hair is good wdym

Lmao bro , go outside
Psl is not real life
Be MTN + taller than average+ decent build and you'll slay ltbs and mtbs , maybe ltr a htb if youre lucky
Mtn + average height and build will suffer some inceldom but will ltr every now and then
It's not over for majority of ppl , but PSL users only want to settle with Stacy
When u wrote this i was at the banks of the most holy river in india and i have go there again at 3-4 am and i am cooking dinner rn and i go to school so it is isn't like i dont go outside and i used to cycle in my hood 2 years ago and i stopped only because of my near death and near murder experiences

Not having any real friends is not relevant cause i am kind of a friend of everyone except some stupid fags who will get themselves killed so i dont indulge with them

Lmao bro , go outside
Psl is not real life
A tall htb or tall stacylite is enough for me tho

She's 7/10 I'd say yet any white female, as long as she's at least 5/10 and not fat, is a goddess to ethnic men especially Indian men