Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How did braces widen her face?

IvetteApostol

1720558708927.png1720558712234.png

Apparent braces widened her face, before is left, after is right. Makes no sense?
She looks better on the left side imo, maybe it's the reverse for guys, but idk.
Any high IQ users got a good theory? The doctors that replied in the site's comment section seemed clueless and denied braces having anything to do with it.

I'm not sure tbh, I had braces and my face seemed to have widen as well.

View attachment 33276View attachment 33277

Apparent braces widened her face, before is left, after is right. Makes no sense?
She looks better on the left side imo, maybe it's the reverse for guys, but idk.
Any high IQ users got a good theory? The doctors that replied in the site's comment section seemed clueless and denied braces having anything to do with it.

Weight gain+masseters growth

It is the masseter.

Do not overtrain or they will look like her. I used to have them in that much size and it looks like fat. Do not do it.

yeah mse for sure her undereyes got a bit better but still recessed

palate expanders and other stuff to widen her face
masseter growth too
braces can expand face in theory, if the persons teeth are crowded and need space

idk if thats actually how that works but maybe

braces can expand face in theory, if the persons teeth are crowded and need space
not really lol. a lot of people have a combo of braces and an expander
if they need space, the space is made by extraction (bad cus it makes you recessed) or expander

not really lol. a lot of people have a combo of braces and an expander
if they need space, the space is made by extraction (bad cus it makes you recessed) or expander
Expander usually I think

Needs botox in masseters immediately

That's easy. Doesn't require a high IQ to answer that. She just got fat.