Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How did loox ascend?

I’m not attracted to you so I’m gay ? Ok
I don’t care if you’re not attracted, you seeing “no differences” discrediting the true ascension I’ve achieved is gay, but you need to ascend right? GOODLUCK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t care if you’re not attracted, you seeing “no differences” discrediting the true ascension I’ve achieved is gay, but you need to ascend right? GOODLUCK
Your form of “ascending” won’t benefit me at all, or anyone .
I need to healthmax and lean out and that is all. Maybe some roids for frame

Before I knew about mewing and started looksmaxxing, during and after, ask me anything @Whitepill

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpeg
    IMG_0216.jpeg
    950 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0206.jpeg
    IMG_0206.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0200.jpeg
    IMG_0200.jpeg
    960.3 KB · Views: 9
You want to eat the good food because you made the decision in your mind first, that’s a step
I want to eat the food because it what humans naturally eat. Sure it starts in the mind but I would never have to think about it if I was a natural human being

No it begins with the food you consume and the habits
Find people online who have a similar more ascended version of your archetype and set the goal, so shall it be, visualization is key, if you can’t see yourself differently you won’t be

He also roided + already had good bones
Stop making excuses for yourself and set goals, try to see yourself differently, even take pics and edit them to how you would look if your maxilla was forward/ eyes, make it achievable so you can use it for visualization, work each detail. Over time it will happen you have to SEE yourself DIFFERENTLY! How would you look as your most attracted, feel how that would feel and get there!

Stop making excuses for yourself and set goals, try to see yourself differently, even take pics and edit them to how you would look if your maxilla was forward/ eyes, make it achievable so you can use it for visualization, work each detail. Over time it will happen you have to see yourself differently!
I don’t believe in all that but I’ll try my best to lean out, thank you

It won’t yeah, I have to have more positive experiences to eradicate my bad old ones
Starts with being a positive person, you can take a negative experience and turn the meaning positive
, life is perceptive, what you believe about yourself and life is what becomes true for yourself and your experience, a change in beliefs changes everything

But yea probably talking to a wall tbh
You still have a lot to learn about nutrition and bone development and many other looksmaxxing thingsbut I’ll try your advice because anything could help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 4
Clone Off-Topic 4
Clone Off-Topic 8
shia.jihadist Off-Topic 38