Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How did u correct your body posture?

Jewel

I really need help with correcting my body posture. All else fails if u stand stupid I guess. I have forward head(nerd neck😒) and rounded shoulders. Also my back is in a small forward angle near my hip. Pls share your ideas , I'm sure a lot of guys will find this helpful.

Stand up straight keep shoulders behind head and keep head up looking forwards

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wanna have permanent change. Sure that works , but u get back to old posture when u stop thinking about it.

Do face pulls every single f*****g day and you'll be fine

that’s why u continue to remind yourself just like with tongue posture.

Mckenzie chin tuck for the neck. You can buy posture straps that can help with your shoulders.

I really need help with correcting my body posture. All else fails if u stand stupid I guess. I have forward head(nerd neck😒) and rounded shoulders. Also my back is in a small forward angle near my hip. Pls share your ideas , I'm sure a lot of guys will find this helpful.
when I walk I try not to looking down, I always look forward. Who gives a f**k if I step on a dog shit.
when I study I use a very tall table and a chair with short legs. I try to keep the back as straight as possible.
when I eat I put the dish on plastic box, so it's more elevated and I don't have to hunchback myself to eat.
I sometimes to chin tucks to find the correct posture

Reactions: God