Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do I correct potruded teeth?

Pavy2

My teeth are potruded, I already have had braces with bands and wear my retainer regularly. What could I do to get rid of my potrusion?

if they are slightly protruded it is fine, it is normal to have a slight overbite. if you have extreme overbite or underbite, talk to your ortho about these problems.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if they are slightly protruded it is fine, it is normal to have a slight overbite. if you have extreme overbite or underbite, talk to your ortho about these problems.
idk what it is called but my upper teeth protrude more than my lower n my lower touch the back of the upper teeth when i bite down.

is there any way to improve how it looks?
practice holding it in your mouth correctly, make sure they arent perfectly on top of each other (this will cause grinding and wearing down of enamel), instead slight protrusion. but it is a temporary solution

It could potentially make your face look different

yh my ortho said the only way to fix is premolar extraction+braces but thats gonna f**k up my face in the long run
You could potentially get the extraction then surgery

mine didnt f**k up my side profile but u gotta be careful

My teeth are potruded, I already have had braces with bands and wear my retainer regularly. What could I do to get rid of my potrusion?
go to an orthho if its extreme surgery may be needed

Back