Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how do i fix severe facial asymmetry

occulttheory3

my shits f****d my left eye is lower than the other and the left side of my mouth is higher my teeth are f****d im broke i just looked at myself on some shit that flips to camera back to how other people see you i thought i looked fine at first but now im cooked ive been crying i think im gonna just eat a bullet and give up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
f**k it if theres proof bonesmashing works and itll fix my shit ill do it i have no hope im moneyless and i look like quasimodo why does god hate me

Asymmetry is less of a bad trait than symmetry is a good trait. What I mean is that people notice good symmetry more than they notice bad symmetry; the truth is most people are asymmetrical facially, when I say most I’m talking about 99% of the population. Striving for symmetry is a good thing but trust me if some one hasn’t pointed it out to you then it’s probably not that noticeable; just sleep on your back, chew evenly, and look into plastic surgeries

my shits f****d my left eye is lower than the other and the left side of my mouth is higher my teeth are f****d im broke i just looked at myself on some shit that flips to camera back to how other people see you i thought i looked fine at first but now im cooked ive been crying i think im gonna just eat a bullet and give up
Sleep on your back and keep a straight and good posture

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Asymmetry is less of a bad trait than symmetry is a good trait. What I mean is that people notice good symmetry more than they notice bad symmetry; the truth is most people are asymmetrical facially, when I say most I’m talking about 99% of the population. Striving for symmetry is a good thing but trust me if some one hasn’t pointed it out to you then it’s probably not that noticeable; just sleep on your back, chew evenly, and look into plastic surgeries
nah nah im cool with asymmetry not cool with how severe it is with me i look absolutely f****d but thank you for the tips

chew more on the side that needs it, sleep on ur back, make sure ur mewing evenly bc pressing harder on one side than the other can f**k u up , stand up straight dont put ur weight towards just one side
good luck