Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do I grow my hair

Schenzy

My hair is not growing, but the front parts are not growing at all compared to other parts. How can I grow it? Also, the hair density is always higher in the area I marked in the picture, how can I fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125-122635.jpg
    Screenshot_20240125-122635.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saçlarım uzamıyor ama ön kısımlar diğer kısımlara göre hiç uzamıyor. Onu nasıl büyütebilirim? Ayrıca resimde işaretlediğim bölgede saç yoğunluğu her zaman daha fazla oluyor, bunu nasıl düzeltebilirim?
help

are you Turkish ?

first start off with the basics:

1. go without shampoo and conditioner or at least use a natural one like coconut oil

2. start microneedling your hairline

3. use a topical hair growth agent, start with a natural oil such as rosemary oil, castor oil, peppermint oil and if that doesn’t work then try rice water spray, move on to minoxidil if and only if that doesn’t work because it can break collagen

4. if all else fails oral minoxidil and/or finasteride idk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ilk önce temel bilgilerle başlayın:

1. Şampuan ve saç kremi kullanmayın veya en azından Hindistan cevizi yağı gibi doğal bir ürün kullanın

2. Saç çizginize mikro iğneleme yapmaya başlayın

3. Topikal bir saç büyüme maddesi kullanın, biberiye yağı, hint yağı, nane yağı gibi doğal bir yağla başlayın ve bu işe yaramazsa pirinç suyu spreyini deneyin, ancak ve ancak işe yaramazsa minoksidile geçin çünkü kolajeni kırabilir

4. eğer her şey başarısız olursa oral minoksidil ve/veya finasterid bilmiyorum
I use argan oil but it makes my hair worse

Get a caffeine shampoo asap that shit actually helps