Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do I notice Maxila downward growth? and should I worry about it if im under 15?

angeloahmed

New member
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
19
Online time
4h 38m
Reputation
15
Location
Bangladesh
How do I notice Maxila downward growth? and should I worry about it if im under 15?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top