Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How do I recover from wounds and scabs from bsing

Eliasdepoop

vampire
Joined
Oct 7, 2024
Messages
373
Online time
18h 35m
Reputation
938
I did bsing on my chin for like a month and my chin area is dark as shi and there's some scarring there and i got some projection and width but I want this other shit to go away, and if I stop the projection and the chin width will go too, what do I do
 
I already use Vaseline and polyfax and use tape on my chin while bsing
 
Why do n*****s still cope
With bs
 
bullshitting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top