Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do you fix high set eyebrows?

Cam1973

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2026
Messages
14
Online time
3h 29m
Reputation
19
How do you fix high set eyebrows? Open to hard Max’s but if you can I prefer things like soft maxes maybe peptides before surgery.
 
How do you fix high set eyebrows? Open to hard Max’s but if you can I prefer things like soft maxes maybe peptides before surgery.
By the way, I’m 16 so anything that needs a bit of growth. I’m hoping to do.
 
grow lashes n curl em up, grow ur eyebrow more low set, or just fraud with glass
 
implants/filler

peptides can't fix stuff like that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top