Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do you know if your growth plates are closed

Nobodyreallycares

I struggle being human
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Messages
4,217
Solutions
4
Online time
8d 14h
Reputation
7,851
Location
United states
Guild
H.M.W.H.C
I am 15m and I’m a manlet at 5’3 I haven’t grown in a while so I’m wondering if I can still grow
 
1784760257164.webp
 
I am 15m and I’m a manlet at 5’3 I haven’t grown in a while so I’m wondering if I can still grow
Its over for you unfortunately
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top