Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How does bonesmashing works?

Heathcliff

I'm a bulking 16 years old male and I want to start bonesmashing but I have not found a complete guide yet. Can you explain me, please?

Damn. Why?
It is so easy to mess up. If you dont perform the same amount of pressure and accuracy on both sides of the face perfectly symmetrical it will make you look very asymmetrical. It can also damage the face tissue and the fracturing of the bone can result in inflammations.
To how bone smashing works: Basically if you fracture the bone, it will heal and grow thicker and stronger where you fractured it.

Damn. Why?
please do not bonesmash its literally using a hammer and fracturing your jaw bones to give yourself a "defined face" in a couple years all the idiots who bonesmashed will probably have serious jaw issues since they literally broke their bones into pieces

From my humble understandin on the process of bonesmashin , you need to hit lightly on the bones where there are no muscles , over prolonged periods of time to cause microfractures and not fractures. Microfractures cause micro lumps that could be molded into fine shape , where as fractures would cause big lumps , which you dont want. Think of it as tryina create a fine shape with grains of salt , it could be done. But try to create a fine shape with lumps like rocks ?

When i was younger and playin PC games , i ve had a small mouse pad so my wrist was restin a lot on the table , and while movin the mouse , my wrist was thrustin a lot on the hard surface. Over a couple of months , a bone below my palm near my wrist grew and its not goin away. No hard hits , just light to medium pressure.

So my real question on the whole bonesmashin thing would be - when to stop ?
Imagine a situation where you bonesmashed enuff to get the desired result , so you decide to stop. But the bone still may continue to grow over the next month , and the next one too , and then its too large and you cant stop it. 20230805_110335.jpg

Attachments

• 20230805_110354.jpg
    20230805_110354.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 6